Corporate Credit Analysis & Financial Modelling
Given the increasing use of financial leverage, in-depth credit analysis is essential to avoid credit.
The correct analysis of credit risk, assessing the appropriate return and foreseeing downside risks are crucial for Financial institutions to avoid losses.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Apply Quantitative risk analysis including key credit ratios.
- Understand credit ratings & the rating agencies.
- Understand impact of corporate finance activity on credit quality.
- Know how to apply sensitivity analysis
- Grasp Default predictors & recovery rates.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Bank & Insurance credit officers.
- Fund managers
- Compliance officers
- Financial decision makers in corporations.
- Duration Days : 2 Days
- Course Timing : 08.30 AM – 17.00 PM
- Course Venue : To Be Confirmation
- Participant Certificate
- Trainning Kit
- Coffee Break 2x
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes